Ms. Satterwhite and I have placed an order for some fantastic weather from the weather menu and promised a big fat tip and guess what????
The seven day forecast from Sunday to Saturday while we are there is on the tip end of the scale. So the highs are really close to 60 degrees and the lows are all in the 40's. No rain (but also no snow), hardly any clouds or fog for that matter and a whole bunch of sunny faces with sunny glasses on the pictograms. "This is dream weather" to quote Ms. Sadleir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bon Voyage!! Enjoy the spectacular days and nights
Did you happen to trade good weather there for bad weather here? Haha! No worries, we'll live. ;) I'd rather the students have the best weather possible, yay!
I am SO excited for all of you!
Post a Comment