Mrs. Savage is quitting teaching to become a weather person. I just looked up the current five day forecast in Paris and it is spot on with what I told each of you to expect, with the chance of one wee bonus.... SNOW! Yes, the weather is 40-50's during the day and 20-30's at night with some light precipitation mixed in and even a little snow. Wow...what a treat that would be to see a little snow while we are there. I can only imagine how beautiful the acres of manicured gardens of Versailles would look with a light dust of snow. Maybe like a painting?? But really, please...I beg of you that no one will wallop Ms. Satterwhite with snowballs. That would be so disappointing and would make me terribly sad....sort of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! SNOW!But that might mean freezing temperatures....Oh noes...
*Mr.Puffles waves Bonjour!*
Post a Comment