Mrs. Savage did an amazing job of staying up every night updating the blog and I am so thankful for that!
I just wanted to let you guys know my favorite parts of taking these kiddos to Paris. Even though I was sickly, I still had to push through and enjoy Paris with them. I honestly couldnt stay away- and bedrest is overrated.
Here are my top 10 memories David Letterman style...
Top 10 in Paris 09! (Not in any particular order)
1. Immenent deportation and two arty gals with BIG Texas smiles.
2. Gage buying a suit for 70 euros and wearing it to dinner with sunglasses.. dapper.
3. The boys playing cooks for each other each night- Andrews killer grilled cheese.
4. The peruvian dude with a crush on Vale, at Disneyland.
5. The faces- all of them when the kids saw the tower light up and twinkle for the first time.
6. Guylaine and her sweet little dances and jigs.
7. Max teaching Guylaine how to patty cake, fast...
8. Making students touch the skulls in the catacombs, Mr. Satterwhite got some to feel their eye sockets.
9. The Arrendondos 200 bags of shopping, daily.
10. All of the kids wearing ridiculous Disney hats after our day had ended. We got some amazing looks on the RER.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is awesome Satterwhite. I hope you are feeling better today. See you Tuesday!
I will not ever be able to thank you, and all the other adults, enough for taking on all these teenagers for a trip this major. I've heard so many exciting and cool stories from Gillian, after she slept for 12 or 13 hrs, and hope to hear more stories from the other kids. We need to have a Paris after-party! You guys are awesome - hope you feel better:)PH
Post a Comment